Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Description but it was too many characters... So i'm just gonna post it!

*My Description but it won't fit fully... So I decided to just post it! 


I'm a fifteen year old girl, anxious to get out into the world and discover new cultures and surroundings. I've lived in two countries so far, England and America, and that number is soon to become three. I'm studying abroad in Costa Rica for five months, starting on February 8th and ending on July 7th. My nerve-wracking yet exciting journey will be documented here, in this blog. I'm incredibly inexperienced with writing one of these things, and I hope that those who read it, will be aware of that. At times, I will come off extremely cheesy and rough with what I say, as I'm just going  to improvise and write freely. My love goes out to those who read it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment