Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My First Post! Rough and Cheesy

Starting my blogging! 2013! 

Happy new year to everyone!

This is my first blog. I've never done anything like this before... let's hope it's interesting. I'm going to start out just telling you about myself. I'm currently a 15 year old girl who is a sophomore in high school. I grew up in London until the age of 11, I then moved to Arizona. Random, right?! Well, my mum is actually American and was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She met my dad (who's English) while she was traveling and they eventually decided to reside in London. They then had me and my two older brothers, Barnaby (19 years old) and Dylan (18 years old). My brothers, my mum and I all left London after it got too expensive to live there and my parents got a divorce. My brothers are both extremely protective of me as well as being a pain in the butt... I love them anyway.
Barnaby attends Occidental College in Las Angeles while Dylan goes to St. Mary's College in San Francisco. They both are very athletic and play rugby. I'm also athletic but don't really have a specific sport I play. I love to sprint mostly in track.
I think this was a good place to start my blog at and I'll add on some things later on in the week but I just think I should cover what I'm going to be writing solely about in the coming months.

I am leaving my humble abode here in Scottsdale, Arizona to go on an adventure in Costa Rica. I will be there for approximately 5 months, staying with a family in Liberia. I'll be attending a school there and (hopefully) learning the beautiful language of Spanish. While I'm experiencing the new culture, society, people and education, I'll be writing a blog each week to share my journeys with the people who want to listen! I'll also be posting tons of pictures! With help from instagram, they'll look professional and spectacular ;)

I know this was quite a cheesy and rough start to blogging. Surely, I'll improve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment